Town Hall offices will be closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.

Records/Obtaining Police Information

If you want to request a copy of a crime report, simply come to the police department and make the request. You can only receive a crime report if you are an authorized person such as the victim, the victim’s representative, or as provided in Section 6254 of the Government Code.

You can turn yourself in to the issuing court or any police agency. You will be advised of your options.

Please click here to access Fairfax Police Department crime statistics.

Close window