Request for Public Records

Most records of the Town are public records and available for anyone to view. Thanks to the California Public Records Act anyone may view or get a copy of a public record in the Town’s possession, with certain exceptions, by submitting a request to the Town Clerk by email, regular mail, or phone.

There is no charge to view records, but you do need to schedule an appointment with the Town Clerk. If you would like to receive paper copies, there is a nominal fee to cover the cost to the Town.

Close window