Ross Valley Seniors: Monthly Luncheon
Presented by Age Friendly San Anselmo and Age Friendly Fairfax
Ross Valley Seniors is a fun, active, social group which meets the first Thursday of each month at the Fairfax Women's Club building. This group is a collaboration between the Towns of Fairfax and San Anselmo, offering fun activities and a meal together for seniors in our community.
Activities include historical talks, physical activities (including Bocce Ball!), resources for aging, games, etc. Social hour/Bocce starts at 11AM with lunch at noon (there is an $8 drop in fee or an annual $40 fee for 12 meetings) and the monthly program begins at 1 PM.
Please check the RVS Facebook page for more information on this group or the San Anselmo Recreation department for more details including the theme for each monthly luncheon.
Get in touch
If you have questions or need more information about the Ross Valley Seniors, contact:
The Fairfax Volunteers have partnered with the Town, the Marin/San Francisco Food Bank and the Fairfax Community Church to provide a Farmers Market style food bank for the community. The Food Bank will provide free groceries including fresh produce, dry goods and USDA surplus foods.
Need to know
- When: Every Saturday 8:30-10:30 a.m. Food pick up
- Where: Fairfax Community Church, 2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
Local Congregate Meals
For seniors 60+ years, sponsored by Marin County Aging and Adult Services.
- Monday at noon San Geronimo Valley Community Center
- Tue/Thurs at noon, Margaret Todd Senior Center
- Wednesday at 11:30 am Albert Boro Community Center
- Thursday at noon, Corte Madera Community Center
- Friday at noon, The Hilarita in Tiburon
Visit Marin Health and Human Services for more details.