To limit potential exposure and community spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), the Town has closed all Town facilities to the public, effective Monday, March 16.
The Town is working daily to develop solutions for continuity of services, including remote access. Please check back soon for updates.
Current status of services:
- The Police Department is open 24/7 – no change in services.
- All Recreation classes and events are cancelled until further notice.
- The Town Hall offices are closed to the public until further notice. Staff is working remotely and/or staggering shifts to respond to email.
- Town facilities are closed to the public until further notice.
- No Planning applications are being accepted until further notice.
- Limited Emergency/Essential Building inspections are available by contacting email@example.com.
The Town continues to work closely with our partners at the County of Marin’s Health & Human Services Department and the California Department of Public Health and will provide ongoing information via the Town website and by email communications. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.