Day work | August 7 – August 11
- Crews will set new pedestrian signal heads at Third Street and Brooks Street. The work will require a lane closure and sidewalk closure and pedestrian detours.
- Crews will remove and replace the damaged pavement on Third Street between Irwin Street and Grand Avenue. This work will require lane closures and lane shifts on Third Street, between Irwin Street and Grand Avenue.
- Crews will continue with the construction of the sanitary sewer main at Ritter Street and Third Street. This work will require a lane closure and sidewalk closure and pedestrian detours.
- Crews will reconstruct a San Rafael Sanitary Department manhole on Second Street at East Street. This work will require a lane closure.
- On Wednesday (8/9) and Thursday (8/10) Crews will repave Ida Street and G Street. Both streets will be closed between Fourth Street and Second Street.
- On Friday (8/11) and Saturday (8/13) PG&E will remove the steel power poles along the north and south side on Second Street between Marquard Avenue and G Street. Hours of work will be 6am -6pm This work will require a lane closure in both the east and westbound directions.
Night work | Begins August 27
The Third Street Rehabilitation project will begin nightwork paving Sunday, August 27th, lasting a few weeks. Night work hours are 8 PM and to 6 AM, Sunday through Thursday. The work week will begin on Sunday evenings at 8 PM. The work week will end on Friday mornings at 6 AM.