7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
There are no items on this meeting consent calendar.
- Historical Significance presentation and discussion of buildings and structures in the downtown corridor led by Cassidy DeBaker. (Commissioner Ackerman)
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 74 Cypress Drive; Application # 17-36
Request for a Conditional Use Permit and a Side Setback Variance to legalize the conversion of a 479 square-foot garage to living space, and construct a 417 square-foot carport within the side setback on a site containing a 1,997 square- foot, 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom single family residence. Assessor Parcel No. 003-201-25; Residential RS 6 Zone; Graham Irwin-Applicant; Gregor and Kristen Stewart, Owners; CEQA Categorically Exempt 15301(a) and 15303(e). (Assistant Planner Levenson)
- 61 Bolinas Road; Application # 17-37
Request for a Sign Permit to erect a new 41 square-foot business identification sign on an existing commercial building; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-122-31; Central Commercial CC Zone; Nicole De Lecce, Applicant/Owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(g). (Principal Planner Neal)
- 22 Sequoia Road; Application # 17-38
Request for a Use Permit and a Parking Variance to construct a 300 square-foot, second story, studio/office addition over the garage of an existing 1,368 square-foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-144-10; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone; Eric and Rolanda Ebert, Applicants/Owners; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(1). (Principal Planner Neal)
- 208 Ridgeway Avenue; Application # 17-29
Request for a Use Permit for a 148 square-foot remodel/expansion of a 1,598 square-foot, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, single-family residence, resulting in a 1,746 square-foot, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone: Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-231-19; Laura Kehrlein, Architect; Mary Wells, Owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(1). (Principal Planner Neal)
GENERAL PLAN MATRIX REVIEW/UPDATE
- Director report on the status of the General Plan Matrix and its relationship to the Planning Commission’s Zoning Ordinance update list. (Planning Director Berto)
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- Director Berto’s report to the Commission on Council actions and other current issues.
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS
- Comments and requests from the Planning Commissioners.
- Minutes from the September 21, 2017 Planning Commission meeting.