Mar 30 2017
7:00 pm Fairfax Women's Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
- 50 Scenic Road; Application # 17-08
Recommended for Continuance off calendar at request of the applicant; Request for a Use Permit and Side Setback Variance to relocate a 221-square-foot, one-car, garage 19 feet north of the front property line to provide an additional 9-foot by 19-foot parking space on-site for the existing 687-square-foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-131-20; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone; Laura Kehrlein, architect/applicant; Jeanne Lotta-Sellars and Thomas Sellars, owners; (Zoning Technician Levenson).
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 118 Tamalpais Road; Application # 17-05
Continued consideration of a modification of a previously approved Side-yard Setback Variance and Encroachment Permit for a retaining wall and access stairway to an existing single-family residence. The existing stairway was destroyed in a land slide almost 6 years ago; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-121-61; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone District; Nick Rasic, applicant; Federal National Mortgage Association, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, §15301 and 15305(a). (Principal Planner Neal)
- 156 Toyon Road; Application # 17-09)
Request for a Use Permit for a 247-square-foot, storage room addition to an existing 1,860-square-foot, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 003-152-28; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Owen Gump, applicant; Carl Diehl and Nancy Gump, owners; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a) and 15301(e)(1). (Zoning Technician Levenson)
- 760 Center Boulevard; Application # 14-06
Request for Design Review approval of proposed changes to a previously approved Design Review Permit for a 320-square-foot, drive-through, commercial building currently under construction; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-131-13; Highway Commercial CH Zone District; Rich Dowd, architect/applicant; Rick Carson, business owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a). (Principal Planner Neal)
- 85 Bolinas Road, Suites 1, 2 and 3; Application # 17-10
Request for a Use Permit for a 2,600-square-foot, health clinic on the ground floor of an existing commercial building; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-122-27; Central Commercial CC Zone; Dr. Joseph Smith, applicant; Peter Stroeber, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, 15301(a). (Principal Planner Neal)
- Draft Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance; discussion/consideration of a draft Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance being proposed to bring the Fairfax Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance into compliance with new State Regulations; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15300.1, and Statutory Exemptions, Public Resources Code §§ 21080.15(b)(15) and 21080.17.
- Minutes from the February 16, 2017 meeting.