7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
There are no items scheduled for the consent calendar.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 290 Tamalpais Road; Application # 18-01 Request for retaining wall height variance to construct a 8 foot tall, 63 foot long, concrete retaining wall to support a failing Tamalpais Road roadway cut along the property frontage of a site developed a single-family residence and other accessory structures; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-064-07; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone District; Leo den Ouden, applicant/architect; Christopher Morrill, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(e). (Planner Neal)
GENERAL PLAN WORK PROGRAM
- Final review for recommendation to the Town Council on the 2018-2019 General Plan work program including recommendations for possible future Zoning Code amendments.
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- Report from Ben Berto, Director of Planning and Building Services.
- Minutes from the February 15, 2018 Planning Commission meeting.
5. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS
- Election of a member of the Planning Commission to serve on the Fairfax Tree Committee.