7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
There are no items scheduled for the consent calendar.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- Continued Discussion/consideration of Zoning Ordinance Amendments to Reduce Maximum Residential Floor Area
General discussion on potential change to Zoning Ordinance as it pertains to the maximum allowable floor area of a single family residence. The current maximum allowable floor area for a residential structure is 5,000 square feet. Discussion of a new maximum residential floor area limit of approximately 3,000 square feet. (Director Berto)
- 20 Park Lane; Application #18-04
Continued consideration of a request for a Hillside Area Residential Development (HRD) Permit (fifty-percent remodel) and parking variance for the expansion and remodeling of a 21-foot tall, 1,854-square-foot, two-story, single family residence into a 28-foot tall, 2,353-square-foot, two-story single-family residence. Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-032-13; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone District; Ray and Anna Arata, applicants/owners; CEQA categorically exempt 15301(e). (Assistant Planner-Levenson).
- 125 Live Oak Avenue; Application # 18-09
Modification of a previously approved Hill Area Residential Development Permit to expand and remodel the residence increasing it by 112 square-feet from the previously approved 1,810 square-foot, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, residence to a 1,922 square-foot, 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-236-03; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone District; Steve Hall, applicant; H. and A. Home Solutions, Inc., owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a). (Principal Planner Neal)
- 168 Canyon Road; Application # 18-10
Request for a Use Permit for a 120 square-foot accessory storage structure in the rear yard of a property developed with a single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 003-013-44; Residential Single-family RS -6 Zone District; Kelvin Wu and Monglian Yu, applicants/owners; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(e). (Principal Planner Neal)
- Discussion of addition to FY 2018-2019 Work Program to address State housing laws, for recommendation to the Town Council. (Director Berto)
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- Report from Ben Berto, Director of Planning and Building Services.
- Minutes from the May 18, 2018 Planning Commission meeting.
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS