7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
There are no items scheduled for the consent calendar.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 51 San Gabriel Drive; Application # 18-13
Request for a Use Permit to convert an existing garage attic space, by increasing the ceiling height of a portion of the structure and adding a floor, into a 282 square-foot office with a ½ bathroom; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-261-10; Residential Single-family RS 7.5 Zone; Robert Suttman, architect/applicant; Colin Parker, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(E)(2)
- 64 Cypress Drive; Application # 18-14
Request for a modification of a previously approved Use Permit for the conversion of an accessory structure to a new single-family residence to replace the approved garage with a carport; eastern ½ of Assessor’s Parcel No. 003-201-25; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Matthew Simpson, applicant; Anne Lamott, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(e).
- 16 Mountain View Road; Application # 18-12
Request for a Use Permit and setback Variances to construct a one-story, 115-square-foot artist studio with minimal electrical improvements and no plumbing in the northern rear corner of a site developed with a single-family residence and garage; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-011-33; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Brian Milton, applicant; Clarisse Lula, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(e).
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- Report from Ben Berto, Director of Planning and Building Services including an update on the Planning Commission work program.
- Minutes from the July 19, 2018 Planning Commission meeting.
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS