Apr 26 2017
7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- Draft Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance; discussion/consideration of a draft Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance being proposed to bring the Fairfax Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance into compliance with new State Regulations; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15300.1, and Statutory Exemptions, Public Resources Code §§ 21080.15(b)(15) and 21080.17.
- 145 Forrest Avenue; Application # 17-35
Continued consideration of an application for a Conditional Use Permit to renovate and expand an existing single-family residence by 174 square feet, and remove an unauthorized vehicle pull-out and failing retaining wall; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-192-38; Residential RS 6 Zone; Erick Mikiten, Mikiten Architecture-applicant; Vakil Kuner-Owner; CEQA Categorically Exempt Section 15301(a). (Zoning Technician, Levenson)
- 196 Tamalpais Road; Application # 17-12
Request for a Conditional Use Permit to convert and enclose an existing, 136-square-foot second-story deck to create a master bathroom and closet. Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-052-14; Residential RS 6 Zone; Leyla Hilmi-Applicant; Chris Miller and Robin Goldman-Owners; CEQA Categorically Exempt Section 15301(a). (Zoning Technician, Levenson)
- 125 Live Oak Avenue; Application # 17-13
Request for a Hill Area Residential Development Permit, Parking Variance and Design Review Permit for a 50% remodel/expansion of an existing 1,910 sf. single-family residence into a 1,962 sf. single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-236-03; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone; Dan Bettencourt, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a). (Principal Planner, Neal)
- 39 Wood Lane; Application # 17-14
Request for a Hill Area Residential Development Permit, Excavation Permit, Design Review Permit and Fence Height Variance to construct a new 2,573 sf. single-family residence, a 536 sf. accessory dwelling unit, a 155 sf. carport, a 100 sf. shed and to repair a slide; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-081-04; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone; Owen Donnelley, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(a). (Principal Planner, Neal)
- 101 – 191 Piper Court; Application # 17-15
Request for a Design Review Permit, Parking and Side-yard Setback Variances and an Encroachment Permit for exterior changes to existing multiple-family residential development including but not limited to abandoning the swimming pool and construct a 480 sf. combination office/community laundry and bathroom addition to one of the buildings; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-150-41; Residential Multiple Family RM Zone; Ethan Daniels, architect; EAH Housing, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a) and (e)(1). (Principal Planner, Neal)
- Minutes from the March 30, 2017 Planning Commission meeting.
There are no discussion items scheduled.