Whom do I call about harassing phone calls (hang-ups, profane language, etc)?

You can report harassing phone calls to the Fairfax Police Department. The department will investigate the problem, and if the caller is “known” to you, If the caller is “unknown” to you, after obtaining a police report number, you can contact Pacific Bell Customer Service and request that a trap be placed on your phone line.

Close window