Where can I obtain information on obtaining a restraining order?

You can request a Restraining Order against a person who has hurt or threatened you, or other family members, by going to the Marin County Civic Center. You may pick up the paperwork for requesting civil harassment restraining orders between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.

Close window