What happens if I decide that I no longer want to provide laundry, parking, pool, or other housing services?

In general, you cannot change housing services without an agreement from the tenant. In the event that you cannot control the reduction in services, then you will have to reduce the rent an amount commensurate with the reduction in services.

Close window