What can be done about illegally parked vehicles, such as those blocking a driveway?

Contact the department at 415-453-5330, and an officer will be dispatched. If the person who reported the illegally parked vehicle is at the location, goes out to meet the officer, and explains to them that he or she cannot leave the driveway due to its being blocked, the officer can impound the vehicle.

Close window