How can I report an abandoned vehicle?

A person may call the police department at 415-453-5330 to report an abandoned vehicle. An officer will be dispatched and will place a warning notice on the vehicle notifying the owner that the vehicle may be in violation of being parked on the roadway, in one spot, for over 72hrs. An officer will return after a 72-hour period. If the vehicle has not been moved, the officer will impound the vehicle.

Close window