SPECIAL TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 6:30 pm
VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
Cable TV Channels 27 and 99
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVISORY NOTICE
Due to Coronavirus and consistent with State of California Executive Order N-29-20 and the Marin County Public Health Officer’s Orders, this Town Council meeting will be held via tele- and videoconference only. There will be no in-person physical meeting location.
The public will be able to participate in the meeting by any of the following options:
- Cable TV Comcast Channel 27 and AT&T Channel 99
- On Zoom: Webinar ID 893 0176 7697 or join https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89301767697
- Call-in option: +1(669) 900-9128 and use Webinar ID above. If you receive a busy signal, call 1 346 248 7799. (Press *67 before dialing to hide your phone number.)
To provide live public comment at the meeting, use one of the following options:
- On Zoom, select the Raise Hand icon during the public comment time and you will be added to the queue and unmuted when it is your turn.
- If you are calling in, press *9 during the public comment time to be added to the speaker queue. You will be unmuted when it is your turn.
Prior to the meeting, as always, members of the public may email written comments to the Town Council to read and consider. These comments become part of the meeting record.
6:30 PM – CALL SPECIAL MEETING TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
INTERVIEWS AND APPOINTMENTS (6:30 to 7:15 approximately)
- Interview applicants for the Climate Action Committee, Tree Committee, and Measure F Oversight Committee; make appointments as appropriate – Town Clerk
REGULAR AGENDA (7:15 approximately)
- Proclamation in Honor of Norma McFaddan, Mask Maker Extraordinaire – Councilmember Coler
- (Continued from November 4, 2020) Appeal of the Planning Commission action approving Hill Area Residential Development, Excavation, Design Review, and Tree Removal Permits for the expansion and remodeling of the single-family home located at 6 Walsh Lane. Categorically exempt from CEQA under CEQA guidelines § 15301(e)(2)(A) (Class 1) and 15302 (Class 2) – Assistant Planner, Planning Director
If any of the matters described above is challenged in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at any public hearing described on this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, this Council meeting.
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due to disability, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting: (415) 453-1584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at https://www.townoffairfax.org/agendas-town-council/.