10:00 am Fairfax Women's Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Time approx.)
10:00 AM - Call to Order the Special Meeting Budget Workshop (open to the public)
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
- Conduct workshop to discuss Fiscal Year 2019-20 Proposed Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
Discussion to include the following general topics:
- Proposed FY19-20 Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- General Fund and Special Revenue Fund Reserves
- Five-Year General Fund Forecast
- Five-Year Capital Improvement Program
- Renewal of Measure J Special Municipal Tax
- New programs/projects
Note: a public hearing on the proposed budget is set for June 5, 2019.
If any of the matters described above is challenged in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at any public hearing described on this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, this Council meeting.
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due to disability, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting: (415) 453-1584 or email@example.com.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection on the public counter at Town Hall in a folder next to the agenda packet. Such documents are also available on the Town’s Web site at “townoffairfax.org” subject to staff’s ability to post the documents before the meeting.
Meetings may be broadcast, recorded, and uploaded to the Town’s website.