Town Council Special Meeting: April 15, 2020
SPECIAL FAIRFAX TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, April 15, 2020, at 7:00 pm
VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
Cable TV Channels 27 and 30
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVISORY NOTICE
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Marin County Public Health Officer’s Order directing residents to shelter at home, this Town Council meeting will be held via videoconference only. All Councilmembers will be teleconferencing into the meeting, and Consistent with State of California Executive Order Nos. N-25-20 and N-29-20.
Members of the public may join or watch the meeting live using any of the following options:
- Cable TV Channels 27 and 30
- Via Zoom: Meeting ID 975-1643-0879
- Call-in option: *67 (669) 900-9128 Meeting ID 975-1643-0879
Members of the public may provide public comment remotely during the meeting by:
- Using the Public Comment form directly below the live stream meeting on the on the town website.
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the AGENDA ITEM # in the subject line.
- If using Zoom, select the Raise Hand function during the public comment time and you will be unmuted when it is your turn.
- If you are calling in, press *9 during the public comment time and you will be unmuted when it is your turn.
7:00 PM – CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
- Discuss/consider business assistance programs related to COVID-19
If any of the matters described above is challenged in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at any public hearing described on this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, this Council meeting.
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due to disability, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting: (415) 453-1584 or email@example.com.