CONTINUED SPECIAL TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
From October 21, 2020 to
Wednesday, October 28, 2020, at 7:00 pm
VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
Cable TV Channels 27 and 99
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVISORY NOTICE
Due to Coronavirus and consistent with State of California Executive Order N-29-20 and the Marin County Public Health Officer’s Orders, this Town Council meeting will be held via tele- and videoconference only. There will be no in-person physical meeting location.
The public will be able to participate in the meeting by any of the following options:
- Cable TV Comcast Channel 27 and AT&T Channel 99
- On Zoom: Webinar ID 862 0965 1637 or https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86209651637
- Call-in option: +1(669) 900-9128 Webinar ID above. (Press *67 before dialing to hide your phone number) If you receive a busy signal, please call 1 346 248 7799.
To provide live public comment at the meeting, use one of the following options:
- On Zoom, select the Raise Hand icon during the public comment time and you will be added to the queue and unmuted when it is your turn.
- If you are calling in, press *9 during the public comment time to be added to the speaker queue. You will be unmuted when it is your turn. (Press *67 before dialing to hide your phone number.)
Prior to the meeting, as always, members of the public may email written comments to the Town Council to read and consider. These comments become part of the meeting record.
7:00 PM – CALL SPECIAL MEETING TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
- Receive report on the status of Residential Rental Assistance Program to assist extremely low-income renters whose household incomes were adversely affected by COVID-19 and who are at risk of homelessness – Town Manager
- Discuss/consider the concept of holding two regular Council meetings per month and direct staff – Town Manager
- Receive report on the Town’s Business Recovery Programs and provide direction on the extension of the terms of temporary encroachment permits and temporary outdoor use permits beyond the November 30, 2020 expiration date and uses of other public spaces – Town Manager
If any of the matters described above is challenged in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at any public hearing described on this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, this Council meeting.
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due to disability, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting: (415) 453-1584 or email@example.com.