ADJOURNED, CONTINUED REGULAR FAIRFAX TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Adjourned and continued from December 1, 2021
Wednesday, December 15, 2021, at 6:30 pm
VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
Due to the declared State of Emergency and to ensure the health and safety of the public by limiting human contact that could spread the COVID-19 virus, and pursuant to AB 361 and Fairfax Town Council Resolution, this meeting will be held via teleconference only. There will be no in-person meeting location. The public can participate in the meetings as follows:
- Watch on https://www.townoffairfax.org/watch-live-2/ or https://www.cmcm.tv/27 (Starting at 6:30)
- Watch on TV Comcast Channel 27 or AT&T Channel 99 (Starting at 6:30)
- Watch/speak on Zoom: Webinar ID 853 7660 3303 or join https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85376603303
- To speak during the Public Comment time, select the Raise Hand icon and you will be added to the queue and unmuted when it is your turn.
- Listen/speak by phone: +1(669) 900-9128 and use Webinar ID above. If you receive a busy signal, call +1 346 248-7799. (Press *67 before dialing to hide your phone number.) To speak during the public comment time press *9 and you will be added to the queue and unmuted when it is your turn.
- Prior to the meeting, you may email written comments to the Town Council to read and consider, up to 3:00 pm on the day of the meeting. All emails will be included in the meeting record.
6:30 PM – CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
Continued REGULAR AGENDA (30 minutes)
16. Appoint new Town Manager and approve employment agreement – Interim Town Manager Adam Politzer
If any of the matters described above is challenged in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at any public hearing described on this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, this Council meeting.
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due to disability, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting: (415) 453-1584 or email@example.com.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection www.townoffairfax.org.