CONTINUED ADJOURNED REGULAR FAIRFAX TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, July 12, 2022, at 6:30 pm
Via teleconference only
This meeting was continued from July 6, 2022, due to a power outage.
This Meeting will be held virtually for the protection of public health and safety, consistent with AB 361 during the declared state of emergency. It will be broadcast on Channels 27 and 99, and livestreamed on https://www.townoffairfax.org/watch-live-2/ or https://www.cmcm.tv/27
How to participate in the meeting: Zoom Webinar ID 880 3100 1183
*Join the Zoom webinar and use the 'raise hand' feature to provide verbal public comment: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88031001183
*Dial in to Zoom's telephone number +1(669) 900-9128 or +1(346) 248-7799 and press *9 to provide verbal public comment.
Before 3:00 pm on the day of the meeting you may email written comments to the Town Council to read and consider before the meeting. All emails are part of the meeting record.
6:30 PM – CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL
REPORT OUT ON CLOSED SESSION of JULY 12, 2022
REGULAR AGENDA (Times listed are only approximate)
18. Authorize the Mayor to send a letter in support of the services provided by the Fairfax-San Anselmo Children’s Center – Town Manager Heather Abrams (Note: This item was pulled from the Consent Calendar for discussion.)
23. Discuss possible amendments to Town Code Chapter 5.54 ‘Just Cause Evictions’ and provide direction to staff – Town Manager Heather Abrams (45 minutes)
24. Adopt Resolution Authorizing the Town Manager to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with Interwest Consulting for Public Works Consulting Services – Town Manager Heather Abrams, Town Attorney Janet Coleson (10 minutes)
25. Adopt a Resolution Appointing David Woltering as Interim Planning & Building Services Director and Approving Employment Contract – Town Manager Heather Abrams, Town Attorney Janet Coleson (10 minutes)
26. Discuss/consider Pavilion Seismic Retrofit Project additional funding request – Town Manager Heather Abrams (40 minutes)
COUNCIL REPORTS AND COMMENTS (Brief announcements and reports on Councilmember assignments, committees, and activities, including reports from meetings attended at Town expense.)
TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due to disability, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting: (415) 453-1584 or email@example.com.
Meetings are be broadcast, recorded, and uploaded to the Town’s website.