TOWN OF FAIRFAX
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
7:00 PM, THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2021
VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
https://townoffairfax.org/watch-live/ (https://townoffairfax.org/watch-live-2/) Cable TV Channels 27 and 99
Consistent with State of California Executive Order Nos. N-25-20 and N-29-20 there will be no in-person physical meeting location. The public will be able to view the meeting as follows:
• https://cmcm.tv (https://cmcm.tv/27)
• Zoom: click on the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83104433755
• Zoom telephone call in: 1 669 900 6833 or 1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 831 0443 3755
Members of the public may provide public comment during the meeting using ONE of the following options:
- On Zoom, select the Raise Hand function during the public comment time and you will be unmuted when it iS your turn.
- If you are calling in, press *9 during the public comment time to raise your hand and *6 to be unmuted to speak.
Prior to 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting, members of the public may submit written comments to the Planning Commission. If comments are received after the circulation of the Commission meeting packet, but prior to the meeting, they will be sent to the Planning Commission and will be part of the meeting record but will not be read aloud.
7:00 PM - CALL TO ORDER - ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
The Fairfax Planning Commission is holding this workshop to discuss Objective Design and Development Standards and solicit public comment.
1. Introduction by Planning Director
2. Presentation by Opticos Design Inc.
Accommodation: If you need accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting due
to a disability, please contact the Town Clerk at (415) 453-1584 a minimum of 48 hours prior to the meeting.