TOWN OF FAIRFAX
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
7:00 PM, WEDNESDAY AUGUST 31, 2022
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVISORY NOTICE
Due to the declared State of Emergency and to ensure public health and safety by limiting human contact that could spread the COVID-19 virus, and pursuant to AB 361 and Fairfax Town Council Resolution, this Planning Commission meeting will be held via teleconference only. There will not be an in-person physical meeting location.
Members of the public may watch, listen, and participate in the meeting as follows:
- Watch on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8133443904
To speak during the public comment period, select the Raise Hand icon and you will be added to the speaker queue, and unmuted when it is your turn.
- Listen by telephone: 1 (669) 900-6833. At the prompt, enter meeting ID 813 3443 3904
To speak during the public comment period, press *9 and you will be added to the speaker queue, and unmuted when it is your turn.
The Chair shall maintain order at the meetings in accordance with Robert’s Rules of Order and the Commission has the responsibility to be a model of respectful behavior in order to encourage community participation and citizen input at Commission meetings. The Commission and the audience are expected to refrain from using profane language and/or ridiculing the character or motive of commission members, staff, or members of the public, and to maintain the standards of tolerance and civility.
7:00 PM – CALL TO ORDER-ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF AGENDA MEETING PROTOCOL
The Fairfax Planning Commission is holding this workshop to discuss Objective Design and Development Standards and solicit public comment.
- Introductory remarks by Planning Director
- Presentation on Objective Design and Development Standards (ODDS) by ELS Architecture & Urban Design, and Schemata Workshop, with zoning and schedule for Housing Element
update by EMC Planning Group
- Public comments and questions
- Planning Commission discussion and feedback
This meeting notice was posted in accordance with Government Code section 54954.2(a)(1) on or before August 30, 2022.