7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
7:00 PM, THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
FAIRFAX WOMEN’S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
The Chair shall maintain order at the meetings in accordance with Robert’s Rules of Order and the Commission has the responsibility to be a model of respectful behavior in order to encourage community participation and citizen input at Commission meetings. The Commission and the audience are expected to refrain from using profane language and/or ridiculing the character or motive of Commission members, staff, or members of the public and to maintain the standards of tolerance and civility.
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
There are no items scheduled for the consent calendar.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. 192 Scenic Road; Application # 18-15
Request for a Conditional Use Permit to construct a 16 square-foot shower expansion onto an existing 1,591 square-foot, 3 bedroom, 1½ bathroom single-family residence increasing it to a 1,607 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 001-024, 07 and 08 and 001-02505 and 20; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Gary Millar, applicant/architect; Rita Swenson, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a). (Principal Planner Neal)
2. 216 Scenic Road; Application # 18-16
Request for a Use Permit and a parking variance to construct a 251 square foot, bedroom and bathroom addition onto an existing 537 square-foot studio cabin, increasing it to a 788 square-foot, 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-025-22; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Hossein Asghari, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(1). (Principal Planner Neal)
3. Discuss/consider local cannabis regulatory policy options and provide direction to staff. (Director Berto).
4. Discuss/consider the process of developing objective development standards in response to State mandates. (Director Berto)
5. Consideration/recommendations on amending the maximum house size limitation (continued from prior meeting). (Director Berto)
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
6. Minutes from the August 16, 2018 Planning Commission meeting.
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS