7:00 pm Fairfax Women's Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
TOWN OF FAIRFAX
7:00PM, THURSDAY OCTOBER 20, 2016
FAIRFAX WOMEN'S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA.
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
- Report on the July 26, 2016 Fairfax Open Space Committee meeting. (Planning Director Moore)
- Review of general plan's open space & conservation elements. (Commissioner Newton)
- Items for discussion sent to the Commission by the Fairfax Town Council on the proposed Highway Commercial (CH) to Central Commercial (CC) Zone Change Ordinance. (Town Manager Toy/Planning Director Moore).
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 29 Broadway; Application # 83-UP-32
Review of an existing Use Permit to allow live music performances outdoors on a covered patio and a rear yard area for possible further action; Assessor’s Parcel No’s. 002-121-03 and 04; Central Commercial (CC) Zone; Charles Peri, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301. (Principal Planner, Neal)
- 17-19 Broadway; Application # 16-29
Continued consideration of a request for a Use Permit and a Parking Variance to prepare meals for an existing commercial business in a food trailer stored in the business parking lot; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 002-121-23 and 24; Central Commercial CC Zone; Tony DeFrance, applicant; Gary and Amory Graham, owners; CEQA Categorically Exempt, 15301(a). (Principal Planner, Neal)Attachments: Part 1 | Part 2
- 96 San Gabriel Drive; Application # 16-37
Request for a Use Permit and Side-yard Setback Variance to construct a 356-square-foot, second story, bedroom/closet addition over the garage of a 1,505-square-foot, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, single-family residence resulting in a 1,872-square-foot, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-261-35; Residential Single-family RS-7.5 Zone; Rod and Millie Milstead, applicants/owners; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(1).
- 68 Cypress Drive; Application # 16-38
Request for a Design Review Permit for a 50% remodel/expansion of a single-family residence. The project would involve demolishing 608-square-feet of the existing 1,858-square-foot structure and adding 1,127 square feet resulting in a 2,377-square-foot, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 003-201-25; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Herbert Van Den Bergh and Andrea Speraw, owners; Morgan Hall, Architect; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(2). (Principal Planner Neal).
- Minutes from the September 15, 2016 Planning Commission regular meeting
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS