Planning Commission Meeting: October 15, 2015
Oct 15 2015
7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
TOWN OF FAIRFAX
7:00PM, THURSDAY OCTOBER 15, 2015
FAIRFAX WOMEN’S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA.
- 10 Marin Road; Application # 15-29
Request for a Use Permit and Variances for an unpermitted 190 square foot replacement storage structure on a site developed with a 1,244 square foot single family residence; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone District; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-102-10; Sara and Chris Tewksbury, applicants/owners; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(e) and15305(a).
- 19 Bolinas Road; Application # 15-30
Request for design review of exterior changes to an existing commercial space; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-121-22; Central Commercial CC Zone District; Scott Porter, applicant; Fairfax Bolinas LLC, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a).
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- Consideration/discussion of a draft Ordinance Updating the Water Conservation Chapter of the Town Code to require Very Low Flow Toilets, 1.28 gallons, to be installed in all structures when property sells/changes hands or is remodeled; Applies to all properties within the Town limits; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a) and 15307.
- Minutes from the September 17, 2015 meeting.
- Ordinance update on Solar Energy Systems greater than 10KW?
- Upcoming Planning Commission Workshops on the Wall, Church and Fairfax Market Opportunity Sites: on October 22 & 29, 2015.
- Upcoming Town Council General Plan / 2015 Housing Element Forum on converting all Highway Commercial (CH) zoned properties to Central Commercial (CC): on November 12, 2015.
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS
Discussion/consideration of the Sustainability Section of the Fairfax 2010-2030 Fairfax General Plan and the Commission sponsorship of an educational forum on water conservation and possible regulation changes (Commissioner Fragoso)