7:00 pm Fairfax Women's Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
TOWN OF FAIRFAX
7:30 PM, WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2015
FAIRFAX WOMEN'S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA.
- 32 Porteous Avenue; Application # 15-33
Request for Use Permit and Design Review Permit approval for a 50% remodel project expanding and remodeling a 1,383 square foot single-family residence into a 1,691 square foot residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-041-04; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone; An Bool, Designer; Kirk and Linda Kepley, owners; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e).
- 1906 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard; Application #15-34
Request for Use Permit and Design Review Permit approval to operate a tattoo salon from an existing commercial space and make exterior color changes; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-223-19; Central Commercial CC Zone District; Majid Mahani, owner: Adam Roach and Nathan Gonzalez, applicants; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a).
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 31 Bolinas Road, Suites A & B; Application # 02-39
Request for a Use Permit to operate a fitness facility with a retail component including an outdoor workout area along the Bolinas Road frontage from an existing developed commercial property; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 002-122-02, 34 and 37; Central Commercial CC Zone; Brad Schwan, owner; Jasha Faye, applicant; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a).
- 31 Bolinas Road; Application # 02-39
Request for a modification of a previously approved Use Permit and Design Review Permit approval to make minor exterior changes to the approved plans and amend the permitted use categories for an existing mixed use commercially zoned property currently being remodeled/expanded; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-122-02, 34 and 37; Brad Schwan, owner; Fred Divine, Architect; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(a).
- Minutes from the October 15, 2015 meeting and the October 22, 2015 Wall Property Workshop meeting
- Follow-up discussion on the October 22, 2015, PC Workshop on the “Wall Property”.
- Follow-up discussion on the October 29, 2015, TC Forum on amending the Town Code and the Zoning Map, rezoning all properties in the Highway Commercial CH zone district to Central Commercial CC zone district.
- Discuss the parameters for amending the Town Code to allow and regulate Junior Second Units within existing single-family residences in all residentially zoned areas within the Town limits.
- Discuss regulating Airbnb short-term rentals within existing single-family residences and/or second units (ancillary or attached) within all residentially zoned areas within the Town limits.
- Zoning Ordinance Updates: Issues, list prioritization and schedule of first meeting to start addressing zoning code amendments.
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS