Mar 19 2015
7:00 pm Fairfax Women's Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
TOWN OF FAIRFAX
7:00PM, THURSDAY MARCH 19, 2015
FAIRFAX WOMEN'S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA.
- 116 Scenic Road; Application # 15-04
Request for a Preferential Parking Permit to create an off street parking space along the frontage of the property and to redesign/relocate the front entry stairway; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-112-23; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone District; Mark Predum, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, §15301(4).
- 136 Manor Road; Application # 15-05
Request for a Use Permit and Variances to construct an 80 square foot bathroom addition to a 1,116 square foot, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-122-13; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone District; Richard Gilards, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, 15301(e)(1) and 15305(a).
- 32 Porteous Avenue; Application # 15-06
Request for a Use Permit to construct a 338 square foot, master bedroom/bathroom addition to a 1,383 square foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bath single-family residence and install a sauna and hot tub in the backyard; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-041-04; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone District; Ann Bool, applicant/designer; Marianna Caplan, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, 15301(e)(1).
- Pilot Parking Permit Program
Discussion/consideration of a resident requested proposed pilot parking permit program in the downtown neighborhoods south and southeast of Broadway and Bolinas including Napa, Dominga, Inyo, Mono, Main, Summer Avenue, a portion of Forrest Avenue, Wessen and Court Lanes, Bridge Court and a portion of Creek Road.
- 127 Dominga Avenue; Applicaion 14-46
Continued consideration of a modification of a previously approved Use Permit and Setback Variances to convert 299 square feet of the 598 square foot basement area into a finished conditioned space; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-025-06; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone; David Grabham, G-Family Construction, applicant; Krishna Tyne, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, §§ 15301 and 15305(a).
- 164 Willow Avenue; Application # 14-47
Continued request for a Hill Area Residential Development Permit, Excavation Permit, Design Review, Encroachment Permit and Variance to construct a 1,192 square foot, three bedroom, 2 ½ bath, single-family residence, including a 2 car garage; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-193-13; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone District; David Grabham, G-Family Construction, applicant; Kalman Zeiger, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, 15303(a) and 15305(a) and (b).
- Ordinance Amending Town Code Chapter 17.008 (‘Definitions’) of the Town Code to Define “Emergency Shelters”; Amending Chapter 17.012 (‘Zone Districts Established’) to Establish a Public Domain (PD) Zoning District and Rezone Parcels to the PD Zoning District; Amending Chapter 17.100 (‘CC Central Commercial Zoning District’) to Allow Emergency Shelters as a Permitted Use; Adding Chapter 17.130 (‘PD Public Domain Zoning District’) to Create a Public Domain Zoning District that Includes Emergency Shelters as a Permitted Use; Adding a New Chapter 17.138 (‘Regulations Applying in Multiple Zoning Districts’) to Establish Emergency Shelter Standards; and Amending the Town of Fairfax Zoning Map Accordingly
- Minutes from the January 15, 2015 Planning Commission meeting
- Minutes from the February 25th, 2015 joint meeting of the Planning Commission and the Affordable Housing Committee
- ELECTION OF VICE CHAIR AND APPOINTMENT OF TREE COMMITTEE MEMBER AND ALTERNATE
- Zoning Ordinance: Issues list prioritization and schedule of first meeting to start addressing zoning code amendments
February 17, 2019