7:00 pm Fairfax Women’s Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
TOWN OF FAIRFAX
7:00PM, THURSDAY JANUARY 21, 2016
FAIRFAX WOMEN’S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA.
- 85 Bolinas Road; Application # 16-01
Request for approval of a fence around the landscaping areas of the existing Commercial buildings; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-122-26, 27 and 28; Central Commercial CC Zone District; Peter Strober, applicant/owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15303(e
- 46 Westbrae Avenue; Application # 16-02; recommended for continuance to the February 18, 2016, Planning Commission Meeting
Request for a Residential Second Unit Use permit to construct a 452-square-foot, residential second-living unit over an existing garage that is attached to a 1,725-square-foot, single-family residence; Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-271-04; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone District; Kristin Tiernan, Designer; Micolyn Magee, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, §15301(e)(2) and 15303(a).
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
There are no public hearing items scheduled for this meeting.
- Presentation by the owner of the Wall Property on a potential future project submittal. The property owner will present a revised vision for the use of the property (his original vision was presented at an October 22, 2015, Planning Commission workshop meeting). The purpose of this discussion item is to provide an opportunity for an informal ‘community-discussion’ with the property owner; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 001-150-12, 001-171-51, 001-251-31 and 002-160-09; Marshall Rothman, property owner.
- Discussion of policies to be addressed in the crafting of an Ordinance amending the Fairfax Town Code to rezone all properties currently located in the Highway Commercial (CH) Zone to Central Commercial (CC) Zone, update the permitted and conditional use list in the Central Commercial Zoning Classification and to consider amending the Town parking regulations.
- Minutes from the December 17, 2015, meeting.
- Zoning Ordinance Updates: schedule to address zoning code amendments.
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS