7:00 pm Fairfax Women's Club
Fairfax Women's Club - 46 Park Road, Fairfax 94930
TOWN OF FAIRFAX
7:00PM, THURSDAY APRIL 21, 2016
FAIRFAX WOMEN'S CLUB, 46 PARK ROAD, FAIRFAX, CA.
- Presentation by Christina Bertea, from Greywater Action, on greywater systems and new building codes for water conservation (Commissioner Fragoso).
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
- 55 Meernaa Avenue; Application # 16-09
Request for a Use Permit to expand an existing, 940-square-foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom single-family residence by constructing a 63-square-foot closet adjacent to an existing bedroom, and install an 11-foot-long retaining wall that would reach a maximum height of 4 feet; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-092-18; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone District; Melann Mushet, applicants/owners; CEQA categorically exempt, §§ 15303(e) and 15305(a). (Staff Member Levenson).
- 290 Tamalpais Road; Application # 16-11
Request for a Ridgeline Scenic Corridor Permit and a Use Permit to construct a 694-square-foot addition and remodel an existing residence to include a second living unit on the lower level and a third bathroom, laundry room and storage area to the main unit: Assessor’s Parcel No. 001-062-07; Residential Single-family RS 6 Zone; Leo den Ouden, Architect; Christopher Morrill, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(1). (Staff Member Neal).
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- 88 Meernaa Avenue; Application # 16-12
Request for a Use Permit to erect 2 storage sheds on a site developed with a duplex; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-082-07; Residential RD 5.5-7 Zone; Laura Kehrlein, Architect; Delia Reid and Tom Yarker, owners; CEQA categorically exempt, §§ 15301(l)(4), 15303(e) and 15305(a). (Staff Member Neal)
- 288 Bolinas Road; Application # 16-13
Request for a Hill Area Residential Development Permit, Excavation Permit and Variances to reconstruct, expand and convert a 1,743-square- foot, 2 unit residential structure into a 2,007-square-foot, single-family residence with a 2 car garage. Project constitutes a 50% remodel under Town Code §17.008.020; Assessor’s Parcel No. 002-022-19; Residential Single-family RS-6 Zone; Rich Rushton, Architect; Justin Morgan, owner; CEQA categorically exempt, § 15301(e)(1), 15303(a) and 15305(a). (Staff Member Neal)
- Discussion/consideration of results of Town on-line forum regarding short term/vacation rentals (e.g., Airbnb) and discussion of potential standards for short term/vacation rentals (Planning Director Moore, Town Manager Toy)
- Discussion/consideration of results of Town on-line forum regarding medical marijuana delivery standards and discussion of potential standards for Medical Marijuana Delivery. (Planning Director Moore, Town Manager Toy).
- Minutes from the March 17, 2016, regular meeting and the February 25, 2016, special meeting.
PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORT
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS