Service changes effective June 13, 2021
The summer is upon us, and staff want to ensure you aware of the service changes we have in store.
- Routes 17/17X: Minor schedule adjustments on select AM and PM northbound trips between Tiburon Wye and San Rafael Transit Center.
- Route 35: Schedule adjustments on weekday and weekends trips. Select PM northbound trips to Novato cancelled.
- Route 36: Schedule adjustments on weekday trips.
- Route 61: Weekday alignment extended to start/end at Sausalito. Additional midday service has been temporarily added for the summer season. Additional run time adjustments made on select weekday AM and PM trips.
- Route 68: Schedule adjustments on select weekday and weekend trips.
- Route 71/71X: Route 71X is consolidated with route 71 that operates every 30 minutes daily between 5:00 am and 6:30 pm and then hourly until midnight. Weekday midday frequencies drop to every 60 minutes between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm. The new Route 71 will serve the same stops as the current Route 71 including all bus pad stops along the Highway 101 corridor between Novato and Marin City and the San Rafael Transit Center.
- Routes 117, 125, 145, 151, 171: Suspended until further notice.
- Route 257: Added northbound short runs between San Rafael Transit Center and Kaiser medical center on weekdays, departing San Rafael Transit Center at 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm.
As always, please visit our website to plan your trip or download the Summer Rider Guide for specific route information, including maps and schedules.