Report Issue: Noise Complaint

A noisy neighbor may create a disturbance by having a loud television, stereo, or radio. These types of complaints are best handled by the police department because the loud noise is intermittent, occasional, or spontaneous. A loud party is also best resolved by contacting the police department.

Please call the non-emergency number at: 415-453-5330

Close window