Town Hall reopened to the community on Monday, June 22, 2020. We have installed plexiglass shields on the front counter and have social distancing protocols in place. All visitors to Town Hall are required to wear face coverings and only one customer at a time is allowed at the front counter or Police Dispatch. People are asked to wait their turn outside. The front counter is open in the morning and closed in the afternoon. The Town Hall lobby is open 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
We encourage the community to contact staff directly to make appointments.
Department of Planning and Building Services Office Hours effective June 22, 2020
The Planning and Building Department is open to the public during the following days and hours:
Planning: Monday – Thursday 8:30 am to 12 noon, afternoons by appointment only
Building: Monday – Thursday 9 am to 11 am, afternoons by appointment only
Building Inspections: Call 415-453-2263
Planning and Building continues to respond to public information requests via phone and email during non-public office hours. Please contact the following staff with questions or to schedule an appointment:
Ben Berto, Planning Director (415) 458-2346 firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Neal, Principal Planner (415) 458-2344 email@example.com
Mark Lockaby, Building Official (415) 458-2370 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kara Spencer, Assistant Planner (415) 348-2349 email@example.com
For All Other Departments
- Please click here for staff contact information. You may also call the general Town Hall number at (415) 453-1584.
- The Police Department is open 24/7 as always. For non-essential services, please call Dispatch at 415-453-5330 and they will assist you by phone instead of in-person.
- We are offering limited camps and classes. Please click here for more information.
- Peri Park Playground is closed. Peri Park, Bolinas Park, & Doc Edgar Park are open to the public, but please remember to maintain social distancing.
- Town facilities are still not available for rental